In the past, you contacted your insurance company and physicians’ offices directly for questions related to your healthcare benefits and services—that is changing as we introduce MyQHealth Care Coordination and healthcare navigation.
As of January 1, 2021, MyQHealth Care Coordinators will be the primary contact for healthcare benefits and service questions Your personal team of nurses, benefit experts and claims specialists will provide personalized support and guidance when you need it Reach out for assistance with:
- Open enrollment questions
- Verifying coverage
- Health-education resources
- Confirming precertification
- Managing chronic conditions
- Finding in-network providers
- Contacting providers to discuss treatment
- Claims, billing and benefits questions
From medical claims and check-ups to pre-certifications, the Care Coordinators are with you every step of your healthcare journey to assist you with medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits and provide a better experience when you need care.